Music Together is an internationally recognized early childhood music and movement program for children from birth through age 7—and the grownups who love them. First offered to the public in 1987, it pioneered the concept of a research-based, developmentally appropriate early childhood music curriculum that strongly emphasizes and facilitates adult involvement.
Music Together classes are based on the recognition that all children are musical. All children can learn to sing in tune, keep a beat, and participate with confidence in the music of our culture, provided that their early environment supports such learning.
Central to the Music Together approach is that young children learn best from the powerful role model of parents/caregivers who are actively making music. The program brings families together by providing a rich musical environment in the classroom and by facilitating family participation in spontaneous musical activity at home within the context of daily life.
Family classes with Breianne meet 6 mornings a week! Please refer to the Arlington Department of Parks and Recreation for their current class catalog or to the McLean Community Center for their class schedule.
- Monday 9:15, 10:15, 11:15 Lubber Run Community Center
- Tuesday 9:30, 10:30, 11:30 Langston Brown Community Center
- Wednesday 9:30, 10:30, 11:30 Langston Brown Community Center
- Thursday 9:15, 10:15, 11:15 Lubber Run Community Center
- Friday 9:15, 10:15 McLean Community Center
- Saturday 9:15, 10:15, 11:15 McLean Community Center